Signs of the Times is the quarterly newsletter of Modern Church, published in January, April, July and October.
Editor: Anthony Woollard
It provides news and information about Modern Church and offers members an opportunity to communicate with each other in print.
We welcome articles, notices, poems, suggestions, comments and suitable accompanying graphics.
The articles we publish do not necessarily reflect a Modern Church perspective - in keeping with our commitment to liberal theology we believe that different views should be heard.
Send material to the editor by 8th December, 8th March, 8th June or 8th September. Articles should not normally exceed 1,000 words.
We prefer email but will process typed or handwritten text.
Copies can be provided for distribution in churches and elsewhere - contact the Modern Church office for details.
In the latest edition:
No. 67 - October 2017
Or read online:
- Editorial: Happy New Year?
- Anthony Woollard
- Much-needed theological tonic
- Helen Burnett
- The Trinity – a gentle commendation
- Adrian Thatcher
- Christology in a world of many faiths
- Robert Reiss
- Inspiring further reading
- David Storey
- My vision for Modern Church
- Jonathan Draper
- Leadership and vision
- Brenda Watson
- Remembering Bishop Geoffrey Rowell
- Chris Savage
- Review - A Good Year ed. Mark Oakley
- David Driscoll
- Review: The Christian Experience: An Introduction to Christianity by Michael Molloy
- T Derrick Witherington
- Review: Worshiping with The Anaheim Vineyard by Andy Park, Lester Ruth and Cindy Rethmeier
- Janette Jolly