Accessing Modern Believing online for Modern Church members
On the Modern Church website we publish the editorial from each quarterly issue, plus abstracts from each article and a list of books reviewed and received. This is available to all.
You can find the journal in full on the Liverpool University Press (LUP) website. This is usually only available to Modern Church members.
If you have not previously registered on the LUP website please follow the steps below to activate your online access:
- Visit online.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk
- At the top right of the page, above the banner, click 'Register'.
- Provide your information in all the required registration fields. Please use the email address you provided when you joined Modern Church.
- Once all required data is provided, click 'Submit' to create your account.
- You will be directed to a screen that allows you to sign in to your account and gives you the option to reset your password.
- An e-mail will be sent to you asking you to confirm your email address. When you confirm your email address you will be directed to a page that confirms that your registration is complete and you will automatically be logged in.
- Once logged in to the LUP website, you will be able to access Modern Believing. You can either search for 'Modern Believing or go to online.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/loi/mb.