Modern Believing is Modern Church's journal, published quarterly by Liverpool University Press, with articles promoting theological liberalism.
Students in universities, colleges and theological institutions which subscribe to the EBSCO database, can access Modern Believing online. Subscription to the journal is included for Modern Church members.
- Editor: Dr Karen O' Donnell
- Assistant Editor: Dr Katharine Sarah Moody
- Reviews Editor: Revd Dr Michael Brierley
Vol 59:4 October 2018 - Editor: Steven Shakespeare
- The ‘pierless’ faith of Emily Dickinson
- Daniel Boscaljon
- Review article: Religion, faith and the First World War
- Michael Brierley
- Envisaging afterlife in light of the doctrine of divinization and the co-presence of the Divine in and through all things
- Alan McGill